Admitted to the legal profession in 1992, Andrew has over 20 years of legal experience – almost exclusively within the Family Law sector. Extremely knowledgable, Andrew offers a wealth of experience combined with a practical, ‘no-nonsense’ approach to dispute resolution. Andrew’s reputation for delivering solid legal advice is second-to-none.
Andrew is a skilled negotiator and is focused on achieving the best possible outcome for our clients through obtaining a detailed understanding of the intricacies of an individual’s situation. Andrew is also a skilled litigator when required to represent a client in Court, should the need arise.
Andrew can provide clients with expert advice, negotiate and attend Court (where necessary) in relation to the following areas:
- Separation and Divorce
- Property Settlements and Financial Restructuring for both married, defacto and same-sex couples
- Parenting arrangements including with whom a child may live or spend time
- Cohabitation and Binding Financial Agreements
- Child Support and Spousal Maintenance Issues
- Issues involving Domestic Violence
- Probate Issues
- Wills/Estate Issues